What should a man do who is suffering from the feeling of self-pity
- He should control his passions and emotions.
- He should persuade himself that everything is alright in his circumstances.
- He should seek affection from others.
- He should develop a feeling of fearlessness.
- He should consult an expert to diagnose his trouble.
If his trouble is self-pity, he can deal with it in the same manner after first persuading himself that there is nothing extraordinarily unfortunate in his circumstances.