Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE in the context of the passage?
- The happy man has wide interests.
- Courage has been recognized as an important virtue.
- Unhappy man is encased in self.
- A man who agonizes from the sense of immorality must tell himself that he has no purpose to be sinful.
- Issue of intellectual courage has been extensively studied.
If fright is his worry, let him drill exercises designed to give bravery. Courage has been recognized from time immemorial as an important virtue, and a great part of the training of boys and young men has been devoted to producing a type of character capable of fearlessness in battle. But moral courage and intellectual courage have been much less studied.
This line suggests that issue of intellectual courage has not been extensively studied. Therefore Statement E is not true according to the context of the passage.